Monday, October 22, 2007

Cabin Fever

October 22, 2007

Today I was home sick again. I definitely think this Cabin Fever thing is true. I have not left the house since I got home on Friday at 12. It is weird what not having fresh air can do to you. He he he.

Hopefully I will be better tomorrow and i will be able to go to the orphanage. This is the reason why I have not been posting. My life has been very boring.

I have been thinking a lot about what i am going to be for Halloween. Sort of slim pickings here in Romania. We did however find a box of old Halloween stuff form past interns. Inside it contained a blue dress. I think i am going to wear it. I dont know what I am going to be though. What do you think I could be? The most creative answer wins!

I have a paper due on Wednesday that i have not yet started. I should get to work on that. I went to FHE tonight. That was fun. We made toilet paper mummies:)


2 comments:

Jefferson and Erica said...

I think you can be wendy from peter pan.

Duke said...

I think that you should be the scary girl on the grudge. OoOoOoOoOoOoooO