Monday, October 29, 2007

Romanian Orphanage

October 29, 2007


Today was a pretty good day. I was my first day back since last Friday. It felt really good to be back. It was so fun to come in the room and have all of my kids yell “DANIELLA!!” It was nice to know that I was missed and loved. Ghitsa was practically knocking his wheel chair over he was so excited. Sniff I really liked that.


We got to go outside today too! It was my first time taking the kids out. It was fun to see them all get bundled up to go out. They had to have hats and winter coats on. It was pretty funny. I pushed the kids on the swings and played with the plastic bowling set. It was really funny. I remembered I was in Romania when one little girl had to go to the bathroom. The worker instead of taking her in the building which was five feet away, she took her behind a bush. It was pretty funny.


We had Family Home Evening tonight. We made Caramel apples. It was really fun. Sort of hard to make Caramel on Romanian ingredients but it was okay. I am excited to get home and have Caramel Apples from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Wow those are so good...

No comments: