Sunday, October 7, 2007

Fast Sunday

October 7, 2007

Today was my first Fast Sunday in Romania. It was really nice to hear all of the testimonies of the branch members. We also met the new missionaries. They seem really nice and willing to translate so that will be good. There was a baptism today. It was really neat and the spirit was so strong. The Elders asked if we would sing a musical number the night before. It went okay, a few minor flubs but not too bad. I am sad that I am missing out on General Conference, we get it next week in Romanian. I need to find out my other options.

I got to talk to Karlie today. That was really nice. I had missed her a lot and it was good to talk for the five min before the phone card ran out. Hopefully we will be able to talk again soon.

I have been a little home sick today. If anyone would like to send me pictures I would love them. I dont have many.

Sigh sorry this entry was not the best, but I love you all and i will write more tomorrow and in my emails.

No comments: