Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Cute Girls

October 30, 2007


Today was a good full day. I got to talk to Adrian this morning. It is so nice to hear his voice. Sniff.

We did the normal orphanage thing.

Larisa was really funny today. She was disappointed that I didn't bring my IPOD but luckily she fell in love with Adrian instead. It was really funny. She saw our picture on my phone and her eyes lit up. She even kissed his picture and asked if we could call him on the phone so she could talk to him. It was really funny. I will have to keep my eye out for her, she might steal Adrian from me.


It is going to be nice to come home to some personal space. It will be really nice to actually be alone....


Went to the apartments in the afternoon. Mihaiella was as crazy as ever. She is so funny because she would get so excited and hyper, like out of control. Then she would ask me to pick her up, and she would turn into this angel. She let me hold her for like 20 min and she was silent the whole time. Wow she can be two different people sometimes.

No comments: