Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Halloween is decided!!!

October 23, 2007

Today is my half way point! I dont really like describing it like that because it feels like I have been here a long time and then I find out it is only half way. I like to think of it in bit milestones. I leave for Budapest in a week and a half, when I get home I will have a week and a half until Thanksgiving and then i leave in three weeks to come home! I cant believe it. It has gone by so fast and yet so slow at the same time. It feels like years since I have seen my friends and family and Adrian, but I cant believe that I am almost going home. A little bitter sweet but hey I will be glad to be home.


Aside from the strange illnesses I seem to acquire, I live Romania. I love the people and the culture. But trust me it has definitely given me an appreciation for America that I never had before.


I have decided to go with Erica's idea of being Wendy from Peter Pan. Really ingenious idea! Heff the girl from the Ring terrifies me. If I embodied her character, like I do all of my Halloween characters, I would be scarred for life. That is actually really scary to think about....


I was home sick today. I was all alone. It was kind of boring and a little scary. Hopefully I will be better tomorrow but things are not looking bright.

:)


1 comment:

Jefferson and Erica said...

yay, you will make a wonderful wendy. Jefferson is sad that you didn't like his suggestion....you have to admit that it was creative and that the picture on your blog totally makes the idea realistic.

Love you always!