Sunday, November 4, 2007

Thursday

November 1, 2007

I cant believe that it is already November 1st. In some ways it has seemed like everything has flow by but in other day to day time everything is at a crawl. I am really excited to go to Budapest on Saturday. I am definitely ready for the much needed break. I can tell that i am starting ot get emotional and super tired. Hopefully Budapest will rejuvenated me enough to finished strongly.


Mihaiella was an angel today at the apartments. She was honestly entertained by the bubbles the entire time. It was nice to be able to spend some time with the other kids with out Mihaiella freaking out.


I have been sort of stressed out lately about my class schedule and finding a job when I get home and finding somewhere to live. I mean I know it will all work out and everything will fall in to place I just get worried when I cannot see the end from the beginning. I definitely need to place more trust in the Lord.

No comments: