Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Blood Sucking Day

November 9, 2007

We got up early this morning to go and visit Bran Castle and the fortress. It was so fun taking a tour and looked at all of the places. What was a little frustrating was that we got like a half hour to go through each place. So we were definitely rushed. I would have liked to spend more time but I guess you take what you can get.

After that I spent the rest of the day and the hotel watching movies. I had to rest my hips and it as really nice to relax. What is funny is that i thought the hostel was going to be completely stressful and horrid but it actually ended up being more relaxing than our hotel. Probably because we weren't as busy.

Our train left tonight at like 11 so I am super tired and it is not a sleeper car. This is going to be really fun:)

No comments: