Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Hostel

November 8, 2007

When we got to the hostel this morning I honestly thought it was a joke that we were staying here. It looked like the armpit of Romania. Honestly I was afraid to touch anything, it looked terrible. I think part of it was how grumpy and tired I was. But it was a little bad. When I woke up I felt much better about my surroundings. Yay!

After some much needed naps we took a short walk around the city and visited the Black church. Brasov is so beautiful it was one of the only cites in Romania to go almost completely untouched by Communism. It is right at the base of a n incredible mountain range just at the right time where all of the leaves are changing. It was so beautiful.

We went to this authentic Romanian restaurant for lunch. It was really good and fun to be able to go and eat different Romanian foods that we have not yet tried. We went back tot he hostel and hing out the rest of the day. It was so nice be able to just sit and relax.


No comments: