Sunday, November 11, 2007

My Home Away From Home

November 10. 2007

It felt really good to be back to my home away from home. It was a little hard to go back to the trash and the murky feeling that hangs over Iasi. But I was still happy to be home. We definitely took most of the day to recoup. Sniff it was so nice to be home.

I decided that i wanted to go to Saturday sports with the branch. It was crazy. It stared to rain. So we ended up playing soccer in the rain. It was really fun but super tiring. I was exhausted but I am glad I went.

Since we missed Mihai's birthday we were going to take him to dinner. We forgot again that Saturdays are impossible to find somewhere to eat. Everything is always booked of weddings. We ended up going to the mall and eating in the food court.


No comments: