Sunday, November 11, 2007

On to Brasov

November 7, 2007

Today was our last day in Hungary:( It was really sad to leave because Budapest is so beautiful and i loved the city so much. But that is okay! On to Brasov!!

For the last few hours before we got on the train we went to the House of Terror. Wow it was really neat. It is this building in Budapest that was the head quarters for the Hungarian Communist Party and the Hungarian Nazi's. It talked a lot about all of the terrible things that went on there. It was really creepy and authentic. It was a little hard to get into it thought because it was all in Hungarian but I still enjoyed it.

We left for the train station two hours early. Only to sit there for a long time and almost miss our train. Our tickets had the wrong information on them so we did not know where we were suppose to get on the train at. Luckily we made it!

However by this point in the trip my hips were killing me. We walked a minimum of 8 miles a day because our hotel was so far from the city center. I honestly could not walk, and lying down I just cried because they just ached. So once we got on the train I took some medicine and just lied there. It was a really long train ride. But I made it and I think I just need to walk as little as possible.

No comments: