Sunday, November 4, 2007

Saturday

November 3, 2007


SO today was a day on the train. It actually went by super fast. I read Ella Enchanted.

I love that book so much. It is so romantic and I honestly see it in a different light every time I read it. I am learning from the contents with each phase of life. I am really enjoying it a lot. Sniff I don't care if Adrian doesn't like it HMPH!


There was a drunk man today on the train. He tried to get into our cabin but Laura help the door shut. He started pounding on the glass and was yelling profanities at us until a man can and pushed him away. It was actually pretty scary but for some reason I started to laugh. I tend to laugh at the most inopportune times. I am definitely going to be working on that.


The sleeper car was not that bad. It was actually really fun and I slept pretty well. I would take a sleeper car any day of the week.


No comments: