Sunday, November 4, 2007

Budapest, Hungry

November 4, 2007


We are here! We made it! It is so fun and exciting to be some where new. Hungry is so different than Romania and it is fun to notice the differences for good and bad.


The more and more I am put in situations that could possibly end up bad, the more I am starting to recognize how much the Lord watches over me and the other girls. We so often could have been taken advantage of, hurt or scared but always the Lord has put people in our paths who could help us or protect us. I am learning more and more how much the Lord's hands are in all things. He has blessed my life so greatly by having me come here. No matter the struggles he is there by my side leading me a long the way.


We walked around the city for a few hours today. It is such a beautiful city. The history and architecture set this city apart. It is so beautiful and old. I loved walking down the streets and thinking about the many millions of people who have walked here before. I love thinking and learning about my past and my history. It is especially interesting to be able to learn of the past of these countries and to see how far they have come. It can be so amazing.


I am super tired. I am not really sure why since I slept fairly well last night.


No comments: