Sunday, November 4, 2007

Friday

November 2, 2007

I cant believe that we are leaving in a matter of hours for Budapest! I am so excited. Now I have been totally stressed about everything but still I am really excited and hopefully all of that stress will leave once I get gone.

I had a normal day at the orphanage and hospital. I was a little anxious to leave but at the same time it was sad to think that i would not see my kids for a week. I think going back might be a lttle bit discouraging because of that fact that there will be minor set backs. Hopefully they will jump right back though and we can continue working.


The Elder's came over for dinner. It was really fun. We cooked Fajitas and they brought Carrot Cake for dessert. It was amazing. Honestly i had no idea that elders could cook that well. It was really really really good. Maybe it is just my lack of food-well good food lately that has brought me to thinking that everything that is edible is good. Hopefully it will wear off when I get home and I will actually get my taste buds back.


I helped Elder Loveland fix his Ipod. Hopefully I did it right....who knows. I am still trying to get everything packed. I am super tired but I need to finish up. See ya!


No comments: