Sunday, November 11, 2007

Relaxingish Day

November 6, 2007

Today was our relaxing day. We went to the baths and walked around shopping.

Shopping was really fun. We wen tot this huge warehouse place that they have this giant market. It was really fun to go and interact with the locals and see all other things they buy and sell. Then we headed over to the hotel Gerret. It was so incredible. The building is huge and looks like a castle. The baths are sort of like swimming pools but really beautiful and indoors. The ceilings were at least three stories high and all mosaic tiles. It was so incredible and breath taking. We all got massages. Ha that was an experience. I will never have a European massage again, but I am glad I got the experience. He he he.

Now that I am home I am so unbelievably tired and this was suppose to be our relaxation day.....


No comments: