Sunday, September 23, 2007

Another train ride....


September 22, 2007

Well we almost did not make it home to Iasi today. We seriously got on the train and it started moving. It was crazy. I was ready to go on time.....


The train ride was really really long. Luckily the conditions were not as bad as the ride there. We played games and listened to Vasile and Mihai play the guitar. It was fun but also very boring at the same time. I really started to get home sick and miss my friends and family at home. I had not been able to really talk to anyone while i was gone so it started to make me sad. But I shook it off and realized that I would be home in a few hours and be able to talk to them then:)


And then we got home and I am so glad to be home. I never really thought of this place as somewhere that I would call home for four months but I am glad that it is starting to become that for me. I missed my mattress on the floor and my internet ha ha ha.


Anyway I have to go to bed I am teaching tommorrow! yahoo

No comments: