Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Shopping:)

September 12, 2007

Today was a fun day. We went shopping at the mall. It was crazy big we got lost several several times. But it was really fun. The past interns said that this is the closest we can get to the American culture, and believe me it was not that close. :) I really enjoyed it though. I got a couple of shirts because i realized in my packing I only packed long sleeve shirts somehow forgetting that i hate long sleeve shirts. I feel so confined in them....

My cell phone is out of money. I have to go and fill it up tomorrow, just in case you were wondering. Tomorrow we are going to go to the grocery store superstore, it should be the size of Kohler's. I am not sure if you knew but in Romania they don't really have large stores with everything. They have a bunch of stores the size of closets jam packed with some things that you might need. SO it should be fun, it is the Costco of Romania, sigh I love Costco.

1 comment: