Sunday, September 16, 2007

Here I come Constanta!!

September 16, 2007


Since today is Sunday I think I will tell you a little bit about the branch. It has about 10 members, and about 5-10 investigators come every week. We have an activity of some sorts on every night of the week except Tuesday's. I am really growing to love these beautiful saints. They have been through so much and sacrifice so much on a daily basis for the gospel. Not one of the members in the branch has all of their family member's of the church. In fact often times they come to church alone and their spouse does not support them in their church callings or activities.


I just found out that my computer has a major virus on it that likes to delete my files and ruins my life. It is called Win32/Funlove. I almost had a nervous breakdown when I could not find my file with all of my Romanian homework in it. Instead am trying to look on the bright side and hope Adrian can fix the problem.


This week is sort of a big week. We should be starting in the orphanage so that will be really good. On Tuesday a Romanian woman who works with the BYU program sometimes is making us dinner. I really like it when people come over and we get to cook with them. It is really fun. And then on Wednesday night we are leaving to go to Constanta and the Black Sea. I am really excited to see the Black Sea. Even though it is going to be freezing cold, I am still excited.


I saw that the U won their game. Way to go Derrek!! That is really exciting, I hope they beat BYU this year. He he he


So we were sort of calendering everything for the semester and i am starting to realize how fast everything is going to go. It really is going to fly by. We have so many things we have to do and especially when we start working I am going to be home before you know it. I never thought it would go that fast, but i have already been here two weeks and it is just going to go faster. See you soon Christmas!


1 comment:

Chelsea Williamson said...

You hope the U beats BYU this year....you hope the U BEATS BYU this year... danielle elizabeth seipert what am i going to do with you.