Monday, September 10, 2007

I Win!!

September 10, 2007

Today was sort of a hang out day. It was nice though not to have anything to really do. I got caught up on all my emailing, which I am now again behind (sorry! I should catch up again tomorrow). I got to talk to Sam today. It is so nice to be able to talk to my loved ones back home. It helps me feel connected and loved. Even though I know I am but to verbally have someone there to talk to is always nice. I am making Taco Soup tomorrow night for dinner. It is going to be a little makeshift and made up but hopefully it will turnout okay.

We had Family Home Evening tonight at the branch. All of the missionaries were gone to zone conference so we sort of ran the show. We unlocked everything and let everybody in. It was fun. We learned about how we need to trust in the Lord and let him mold us into our best selves and eternally back to him. We then had a contest to see who could make the best clay sculpture and I won third place out if five:) ha ha ha I made a sculpture of pancakes. If you will notice the detail wit the butter and syrup. I even have silverware... Let me know what you think;)

Other than that is was sort of a lazy day. I go to the orphanage tomorrow. I am really excited. I will let you know how it goes.

Ciao


2 comments:

Jefferson and Erica said...

Wow. Fabulous Dani. I'd have to say the spoon is definitely my favorite, next to the syrup and crafty butter cube. You win first place in my heart. (awww) ;)

Anonymous said...

very nice. I see the amazing thought, detail, and hard work that went into this beautiful mound of pancakes! Well done