Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hmmm Day

September 25, 2007


Today was a lot better day than yesterday! In the morning we went over to the orphanage apartment in Dancu. It took us about 30 min to get there but the kids were adorable. I really enjoyed going there and working with them. I played with the cutest little Down Syndrome boy. He could not speak so he would look at me and smile and laugh.


After that we came home because everyone was sick. I think there is something going around and I hope I don't get it. Christina and I are the only ones that have not gotten and let's keep our fingers crossed that we don't get it! Well anyway I made lunch for everyone and then Christina and I left for the hospital.


The hospital was amazing today. There were tons of Orphans to visit. In the time were were there we only got to check to floors and visit 4 little girls. They were so adorable. Consuela was a month old and so precious. Ana Maria she is a year old but about half the size of Consuela. She is the tiniest little person. You can tell she is older though because of the interaction she had with me and how she can hold her head up and smile. She has fetal alcohol syndrome so I hope I will be able to work with her a lot while I am here. She is really smart and so cute and funny. She weighs about 5 pounds but she is the funnest little girl. I really loved being able to go and interact with his little girls today. I wish we could have stayed longer to be able to visit all of the levels but we have to leave at 5:00.


Elder and Sora Wright the senior couple for the branch had us over for dinner tonight. It was amazing. Petru a sweet member from the branch cooked for us. It was so delightful to be able to sit and visit with them and eat amazing food. It really was so good, I am not sure if it is just the fact that I have not had a good meal in a while or if it really was good but I sure liked it!


I was starting to get stressed out about all of my homework that I have to finish while I am here. So I made a schedule and a calender and I planned out all of my projects. It makes me feel so much better when I have it all down on paper what I am going to do and when. Anyway this is getting really boring...

Cu Drag,

Dani

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).