Thursday, September 13, 2007

Yawn...I am very tired

September 13, 2007


Wow today was a long day. I am really really tired. Today is also my Dad's birthday! Happy birthday Dad! I love you so much. Dont worry I will bring you a present back from Romania but know that I miss you and love you!!


We went to Kaufland's today. Oh it was really fun. We had to walk like 30 min to get there but it was worth it. It is probably the size of a D.I. But for Romania that is HUGE. It was really fun because I got a bunch of stuff that they did not have at the grocery store by our apartment, such as Romanian Ramen Noodles. I think I started to cry, I LOVE ramen noodles. After walking home with all of my groceries I was dead tired. I then immediately left with Sora Beck to go on splits.


It was so much fun. I really like Sora Beck. It was interesting being on the teaching side of the discussions. I really enjoyed it. It was sort of hard because most of the lessons were in Romanian but by the end I was really starting to recognize and understand. Hearing the language that much in a day was crazy. I really liked it. I was only out for about five hours but it was tough work. I was exhausted by the end. No wonder missionaries are so busy and get so much done, they work like mad. Being with Sora Beck made me really excited for missionary work, not only for while I am in Romania but hopefully for when I serve with my husband or by myself if the option presents itself.


By the way I am freezing. It is so cold and it is mid September. I have one blanket. I sleep by our balcony door. I need some more covers. I wonder if they have heating blankets like in the US.... Oh man I am so tired.....Good Night!!

No comments: